Monday, June 18, 2007

Welcome to our Blog!

With all the busy-ness of today, hopefully we will make good use of the weblog technology in attempting to keep you up-to-date on our family and our ministry.

I have to admit to clinging to old ways for quite some time now until the practical matter that I just wasn't getting news of our lives out frequently enough forced me to try something new.

In 1995, when I started working at WGM headquarters we were still using a dictation machine and typing letters up on an IBM selectric typewriter! That has all been replaced by e-mail and has gone the way of too many other items from our lives--placed in a museum display in the Indianapolis Children's museum.

So, we'll give this a try and see how we all like it. Here's to keeping in touch!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I love your title. Watch out. I might find out what a great writer you are and start hounding you for articles!

Keetha Broyles said...

You really are a great writer!!!

I worry that our English language skills are deteriorating to the point of being nonexistent - - - your writing gives me HOPE!!! :-)